LNBT 10/3 starting early again

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Started tonight with a Heady Topper, and followed it with a Founders Porter. Sipping on a homebrewed Belgian Blonde, and I'll probably crack one more beer before the night's out.

Oh damnnnnnnnn
null_zpscff2fee1.jpg

Thanks to the evar generous WesM63

No pics because I did most of my drinking while dealing with the kids so the wife could have a ladies' night out, but I went ZD, then Flower Power, then Elevated IPA.

Real talk time to all of you HT drinkers tonight (and what the hell, how is everyone drinking this?):

Elevated IPA > HT.

arnold-schwarzenegger-come-at-me-bro-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-735.gif

No pics because I did most of my drinking while dealing with the kids so the wife could have a ladies' night out, but I went ZD, then Flower Power, then Elevated IPA.

Real talk time to all of you HT drinkers tonight (and what the hell, how is everyone drinking this?):

Elevated IPA > HT.

arnold-schwarzenegger-come-at-me-bro-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-735.gif
Probably a lot of people who went, or friends/traders of people who went, to the Hill Farmstead release last week. I know that's how I got mine.

Probably a lot of people who went, or friends/traders of people who went, to the Hill Farmstead release last week. I know that's how I got mine.

That makes a lot of sense, much like I do not right now.

I've had both, and I agree to disagree. Elevated is still amazing though.

That doesn't sound like coming at me, bro, but totally fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back