Little Apple Oktoberfest , Manhattan Kansas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manhattanksbrewer

Reaction score
This will be our second year, and we plan on having a tent that we will be demonstrating how to home brew! It is sponsered mainly by tallgrass brewery and Little Apple Brew crew but we expect alot of other breweries to show. We not only have KSU college here but also FT Riley army post going to be lots of fun. for more details check website
http://www.littleappleoktoberfest.com/

:mug::ban:

Really wish I could make it but I have a fishing tournament in MO that day.

Pretty bummed they scheduled it on the same day as the Midwest Beerfest... the only two beerfests I would attend are on the same day and I don't get to go to either of them :(

Hope its a good time!

I will be there, bringing a few relatives and friends as well. Where can I get info on Little Apple Brew Crew as well?

Sure...now that I am 1000 miles away there is a beer fest!

Any chance you can get the recipe for Wildcat Wheat from the Little Apple Brew Crew?

I know some of your members are also members of Little Apple Brewery's mug club...so perhaps they know the brewer?

If you PM me, I'll shoot you the email so you can get on the mailing list about events and brew crew meeting dates and times.

I will be there, bringing a few relatives and friends as well. Where can I get info on Little Apple Brew Crew as well?

Back