liquor quik essences

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polk121

Reaction score
Hi was looking at my midwest catalog and came acrossed these liquor quik essences. Looks like a quik and easy way of making high abv liquor but with a $4.50 price tag was wondering if these taste good or just a cheap way of getting hammered:drunk: Has anyone tried them and what did you think
Thanks

I think those are just the flavors you use to replicate a type of booze. Like how you add chocolate syrup to milk to get chocolate milk. This stuff is the chocolate and a neutral spirit is the milk.

I've made a bunch of those and they came out very good. It's fun way to play with liqueurs and they taste just like whatever they are suppose to copy. Let them sit a while after mixing for the best flavor.

thanks for the quik reponses. Yeah I get that they are just the flavors. Just thought as cheap as they are didnt know if they were even good, but Ill try one and see guess I could always use it as a mixer if I have to

Latest posts

Back