• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Leftovers parts after upgrade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike11b82

Reaction score
this is what’s left after I upgraded to 20gal pots. I’d like to sell it all together, this would be perfect for someone wanting to get in to electric brewing. $100 for everything you see here

Attachments

• 8C6384EC-6A42-409F-BC87-1C765E2C3B01.jpeg
    8C6384EC-6A42-409F-BC87-1C765E2C3B01.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 338
this is what’s left after I upgraded to 20gal pots. I’d like to sell it all together, this would be perfect for someone wanting to get in to electric brewing. $100 for everything you see here
If you decide to spit up and ship I’d be interested in the herms coil. Thanks!

I’m in Marietta

A little Moore about it if you can’t tell from the picture.

This was a electric HERMS setup. The coil is 25 feet and the mash tun was a bottom drain.

I’d be interested in that sight glass with thermometer if you end up parting this out. If you don’t want to part out, do you know which one this is?

I’m definitely interested in it all. Is it still available? Would you ship the hardware?

Latest posts

Back