• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Leftovers\Mis-buys from an all tri-clamp build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

st1l3tto

Reaction score
Hi, fellow homebrewers!

We are from cold mother Russia, and we ordered one extra 5x-kit for our heating element enclosures by mistake ~_~ Here they are, along with some leftovers from our build:

(all images are "click-to-expand")

All stuff is brand new (never used).

3x of BrewHardware's 1.5" Tri-Clamp kettle heating element enclosures:

30$ each (retail 35$+shipping).

2x ALIKE BrewersHardware's 1.5" Tri-Clamp kettle element enclosure (same producer, different design - from China. Absolute perfectly welded, polished and massive - we bought 5 more of it for our build):

50$ each (retail 59$+shipping).

1x AuberIns 1.5" Tri-Clamp Liquid tight RTD Temperature Sensor (short tee (35mm), no connector - you will need a MALE ONLY XLR-connector for it (2.9$ retail):

30$ (retail for 37$+shipping)

Each of them can be sold separately. I can also add a kit of 1.5" Tri-Clamp ferrule, 1.5" silicone gasket and a 1-1.5" clamp for 10$ each, I accidently ordered extra 10 of them :ban:

All shipping is on me :mug: I can ship with tracking to anywhere in the world - Europe, Asia, U.S. I can accept Paypal as payment for safety and buyer's resillence. I can also accept Bitcoin or Skrill.

Back