Labels for my first two batches

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lweisenb

Reaction score
Just got into homebrewing and my first two batches are an Imperial Stout and Imperial Blonde... Waiting for them to be ready is a struggle but in the mean time I've created labels. Will probably keg them, but hold some bottles aside (Plan on labeling both).

Nuclear_Treaty_Stout.jpg

strawberry_blonde_brew-1.jpg

I really like the font in the second one. It looks nice.

Yes. the font. mmmmmmm

the Strawberry font is "28 days" and the ABV font is "Throw my hands up in the air" , both were free..

I used Photoshop, did the original design at 6"(height)x10"(length) for keg labels and downsized to 3"x5" for bottles.

I find deviant art and google images good sources for free art as long as its personal use.

Awesome labels. How you hid the blonde's naughtier bits is quite amusing, even if i find her lack of them slightly off setting ;-)

Good catch, I actually used photoshop's "healing" brush over the naughty bits so they were gone, then used the wording in positions that would have mostly covered them anyway. Even the wife approved (She wanted the beer).

Latest posts

Back