Label makers I need help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pantherbrew

Reaction score
Here's the scoop. I have failed many times with photoshop, so I have gave up and moved on. I really wanted a label made for my brewry, I brew with my brother in law and seeing we both weigh over 250 we call it " Big Boy Brewing" The theme was going to be 2 sumo wrestlers with beer . Can anyone help me out. Thank you and have a great holiday.

just playing around but i came up with this

seal.gif

You Guys are awesome! It's so much more fun when you can feed off each other for these ideas. I wish I had some talent so I could join in.

Google or Yahoo Image search Sumo

and you will get some awesome pics and photos of the ceremonial stances.

sumo flying on a pair of skis for a winter ales

little kid pushing a sumo (sumo ain't budging) for a stout

ladies sumos for that fruity wheat beer for summer

fake sumo suit pics for your clone beers

sumo in a tutu for ??????

should be lots of fun

Ok, text could used re-worked and add border.. but I already spent 20 minutes due to coming up with image n text..

BigBoyBrewing.jpg

Big_Boy_Brewing.jpg

The space on the side is for a description; you can open the label up in any image editing program, even MS Paint, and just drop some text on top of it. That way each style can have its own unique label while maintaining the same theme.

The image is rectangular so you can just throw it in an MS Word document and print two per page, cutting them out with a straight edge or a paper cutter; much easier than ovals, and it covers about 75% of the bottle.

If you like it, it's yours. If not, no hard feelings. Good luck!

Thank you very much for all the help guys. Big Boy Brewing will now have a label to be proud of. Thanks again.

Thwizzit's repurposing is great - I really like the way he's made the style of the glass mesh with the rest of the image.

Back