Label Critique

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mullenite

Reaction score
What do you guys think?

Ippah2.jpg

I think the etched/old look is how I'm going to go for all my labels from now on.

Not a fan of that Circus font, I think you could find something a little better to match the etched look you are going for.

I agree, any suggestions? I have been looking (half-heartily) but can't really find one that I look MORE. I kind of wanted the western feel but some of the other fonts seem too cartoon-ish.

I like that. What font is it? I like that one but the balance feels a little off. I did find a similar font though and adding a slight bevel and a graphic pen filter I think I got it pretty close to looking like it is engraved.

Ippah2redux.jpg

I think there is a free font called Oklahoma that might fit what your looking for.

I saw that one but I think I like the second one I posted a little bit more, which ironically enough is called Nebraska.

Latest posts

Back