Ky Brewer!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mantis

Reaction score
What's up everybody?? I've been lurking for about 2 weeks now and decided it's finally time to take the first step....

I found you guys becasue I forgot to put water in my airlock once, and I googled " I forgot to put water in my airlock", and there it was, a direct link to one of the many "I ruined my beer" threads.

So yeah, I'm in Louisville KY and have lived here for about 6 years. Prior to living here I was in Durango CO. Louisville has a couple of really good homebrew supply resources. There's a liquor store here that has A TON of stuff at competitive prices so that's where I buy most of my supplies and ingredients.

But anyway, just wanted to say what's up!! And you guys are great! This is one of the friendliest forums i've ever seen, seriously.

Peace

I live in a pretty small apartment so I am dealing with a limited space issue which only allows me to have 1 going at a time. Very lame. But I just got done bottling a BB Robust porter kit. I let it sit in the primary for almost three weeks, and was very happy with the sample I had while bottling. Up next is an Austin Brew Supply Magic Hat #9 clone, hopefully that will be just as good!

Welcome (although I'm new as well). I'm from Louisville, but live in Lex atm.

Back