Kroger AJ Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmd2k1

Reaction score
Heads up to those interested...

Kroger has half gals of Tree Top 100% AJ for 97cents starting tomorrow[emoji111]

Also...their 3-Apple blend & 100% Honeycrisp are 97cents....both NOT from concentrate [emoji16]

Heads up to those interested...

Kroger has half gals of Tree Top 100% AJ for 97cents starting tomorrow[emoji111]
I'm a manager at a Kroger in Indianapolis and part of my job is to plan the displays. I made sure we brought in extra tree top juice and planned a large display. I bought 40 bottles today [emoji16]

I'm a manager at a Kroger in Indianapolis and part of my job is to plan the displays. I made sure we brought in extra tree top juice and planned a large display. I bought 40 bottles today [emoji16]
What can ya do about getting Kroger to put FAJC on a similar sale? [emoji12][emoji12][emoji111]

Cheers [emoji16]

Also...their 3-Apple blend & 100% Honeycrisp are 97cents....both NOT from concentrate [emoji16]
SG of the 3-Apple blend -- 1.056 [emoji106]

Fresh 4gal batch using D47 just started [emoji12]

Cheers!

Back