Kit on its way!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bloodystout

Reaction score
Not sure if this is where to post this but what the hell. Just ordered all my equipment, and my first brew should be on its way to my mouth soon! Stupid excited! Anyway cheers!

And so it begins...it was the best of times,it was the worst of times. Most certainly only time will tell if my brash choice was a sound one. Angels & minions of the Lord,preserve us...:drunk:

Good luck!

Aside from sanitation, it's pretty hard to screw up a brew as long as you've got a good kit and take your time. Patience is probably the most important tool you'll need.

Happy brewing

Congrats man! Welcome to the addiction. Nothing is more awesome than to have a strong pipeline going.

Kolsch_Meister said:
Good luck on the first brew. What are you going to be brewing?

It's going to be an extract kit of Caribou Slobber. Starting on extract kits to get the basics down.

Malty_Dog said:
I like your enthusiasm!:mug:

Thanks. Really happy to b starting a new hobby. I am also a film collector and a good beer always goes with a good flick. Why not make my own!

asidrane said:
Do yourself a favor and order your next batch now. Brewing again will make waiting for the first one easier.

Yeah that was actually my next step. Haha. Going to do a chocolate milk stout my second time around.

Latest posts

Back