Kim Jong Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smitty2324

Reaction score
I've decided to keep with this theme, since the first was probably my best label yet. Up to this point I've got five of these, and I figure I'll share:

rogueregimeipa.jpg

kimjongohsoronery.jpg

kimjongbrutalbitter.jpg

kimjongamberalev2.jpg

killerkolsch.jpg

This definitely made me LOL.

"Hans, you're breaking my balls here. You're breaking my balls."

Insane concept.:D I love the glasses. I like it.

nitpick: ronery should be onery on the rye ale

No, it should be ronery. You must have not seen "Team America: World Police" :)

[ame]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhve8_team-america-im-so-ronery_fun[/ame]

I think they're great labels, but I'd drop the filter you put all over them. It seems really unnecessary and takes away from, rather then enhances the final product. Really funny stuff, though!

I saw the thread title and LOLed. I knew the thread was gonna be great... You far exceeded my expectations sir! :mug: :ban:

I think they're great labels, but I'd drop the filter you put all over them. It seems really unnecessary and takes away from, rather then enhances the final product. Really funny stuff, though!

I have to say I like the filter. I did the first one straight off the pic and it just didn't seem right. The filter makes it more of a cartoon which ended up working better.

hahahaha niiice....gotta love the team america...for sure on the filter or else they end up lookn like movie stills w the filter its got ur own little kick to it...did u try maybe less noise more pastel?

Well Done... you made me ROR (Raff Out Roud).

Nice Artwork!

Just found out that I took 3rd place in the 2010 Peach State Brew off for my Brutal Bitter (hope there were more than 3 English/Scottish/Irish strong ales).

Haven't brewed a new beer in my Kim Jong series in a looong time. Here is the first kim jong ale to feature kim jong un.......... Great(fruit) Leader IPA.

kim jong great(fruit) leader.jpg

Back