Kid Pics

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Breakfast with Santa. Always a blast.

l_2a6431b53daa4142b3f581997446975d.jpg

LOL! I didn't see that at all, but I can't see anything else, now. Fortunately, that wasn't his costume. Later on, he became Buzz Lightyear with inflatable wings, but I don't have a picture of that handy for some reason.

TL

Congrats, I hope all is well. It seems like my daughter was born yesterday and it's been three months now. My son is three years now and I don't know where the time went.

Cherish it and regularly remind yourself that the moment you are in will never come again.

The crotch fruit is almost a year old now. Just started crawling and all sense of calm has been shattered.

Lia_small.JPG

And yes, that is a Dogfish Head onesie.

Lia_Laughing.jpg

she's adorable vermicous.

if you knock gwood, you give her that much more time to hide. best to bust in, drug squad style. ;)

Vermicious, mine is a little over a year old now and it seems like it gets easier. Plus they are a lot more fun at this age.

Hell Brew, it looks like you've got a keeper there, congratulations.

OK so this is almost 5 months ago, but still one of my favorite pics of my little man. Go Panthers! Man, it's fun to have a baby....can't wait wait until he's old enough to enjoy a brew!

4%2Bmonth%2Bpic.jpg

youngest step-daughter helping me out with critters
IMG_0396.jpg

oldest stepdaughter(right) with her friend with their big find out hunting a few seasons back
IMG_0258.jpg

Brewers have cute kids. All y'all with babies, it's just a blink until they're almost grown and gone. Savor every minute of it.

My daughter's the blonde in the 222 jersey.

LaraPic.jpg

The worst part is that, when you are all tired and frizzed out from dealing with the kid, Teletubbies is just what the doctor ordered: mindless bliss.

TL

Here are some recent kid pics:

Jack, puddle jumping
Jack_Puddle Jumping.jpg

Jack, with snacks
Jack_With Snacks.jpg

They have their mother's feet
William and Jack_Shoes.jpg

William in the "snow"
William_Snow.jpg

Back