Kid Pics

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres a good shot of my youngest.

logan.jpg

Snapped a quick video of Violet this morning eating breakfast:

[ame="http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2mrbeye&s=4"]Breakfast with Violet[/ame]

Eliza and her monstrosity that we found on craigslist:
Sorry about the three separate posts, I got tired of trying to fit them into one (my computer illiteracy strikes again).

IMG_1930_1_.jpg

These are a couple of months old but he still is as cute as ever (IMHO):
Just Saying "HI"
DSC01100.jpg

He and his Grandfather, saying "So I do what with the beer?"
DSC01108.jpg

Very Cute. Ours is close to that age. Born Aug 4th. I'll be posting a new pic Monday. Had our neighbor who is a photographer come over last night for a Christmas/naked photo shoot. Getting the CD with everything on it tonight.

Holy ****, LG. I didn't realize how old you were. I used to think you were young and witty. Now I realize that you're just a dirty old man.:D

LOL, +10000!

LG's granddaughter has some bright, bright blue eyes! Gonna break some poor guy's heart one day.

Very Cute. Ours is close to that age. Born Aug 4th. I'll be posting a new pic Monday. Had our neighbor who is a photographer come over last night for a Christmas/naked photo shoot. Getting the CD with everything on it tonight.

Aug 4th, this year? Our second was born the same day! My daughters are cute, but not photogenic--I'm looking for some good pics.

Hard to believe he'll be 5 in March already. I just thought you'd get a kick outta this one Yoop...

Adam_wk_2_01_101308.jpg

After seeing him whack some kid with his stick in practice tonight, he may just be up for the "Goon of the Year" award. Beginners Class. :drunk:

Ize

Back