Kicking it up a notch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick500

Reaction score
While enjoying a couple nice locally-brewed APAs, I just witnessed a woman putting Tabasco sauce in a bottle of Miller Lite.

I was puzzled at first, but then I thought, I guess it can only improve it. There was a lot of fine craft brew available, though. :rolleyes:

Too long ago to remember I was in a beer hall in Austria and everyone was eating radishes with their brew. I partook and it wasn't bad at all. I find if you eat something spicy with a strong IPA it makes both the dish and the brew taste better (to me). So I guess I can see hot sauce in a beer.

I was waiting tables in high school and had an old woman order a miller lite with a mug of ice. She poured the beer over the ice and drank it with a straw. I was dumbfounded.

Couple of drops of Tobasco Chipotle hot sauce (best smoked hot sauce in the world) and you have an Alaskan Smoked Chipotle Beer.

Back