Ketchikan, AK

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noefite

EOD Hasher
Reaction score
Why are some pictures missing from posts? I'm building a kegerator and was researching some ideas. Most of the posts look as though there were embedded photos at some point, but they are gone now.

Why are some pictures missing from posts? I'm building a kegerator and was researching some ideas. Most of the posts look as though there were embedded photos at some point, but they are gone now.

A lot of old posts are missing pictures. I think many of them are from being linked from external sources that don't exist anymore. There are many kegerator posts on here. Just do a search from the search bar up top. Just a tip, don't search from the front page. Click the forum tab first. That way you'll get only hits off of forum posts.

Welcome to the board. Post your kegerator build once you get it done. Good Luck! :mug:

Ah yes... Ketchican.... :)

2015-07-12 13.52.10.jpg

That was on my way home on Pac Air from Thorne Bay - SE Alaska is a very beautiful place.

Back