• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Keggles (HLT & BK)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

postalbunny

Reaction score
Recently upgraded to some 20g kettles, selling off the old converted kegs to recoup some of the expense.

The hot liquor tank that has a ball valve, a sightglass/thermometer combo, and a m14 RTD probe (i used PID to fire gas burners)

The boil kettle has sightglass/thermo cobo and two valves. I used the upper one for whirlpooling back into the kettle while chilling. Both are side pickup tube with 90deg. Both sight glass and ball valve have heat shields to help protect them from flames.

Everything was done with weldless fittings. I've also got a tall hop spider that i'll throw in with the BK. Both sight glass and ball valve have heat shields to help protect them from flames.

Both kettles are considerably used, you can see the black/burn marks on the bottom. I've included pictures of the insides as you can see i kept them quite clean.

*** cam lock fitting on the HLT was removed, i needed them for the new kettles. Appologies as the picture does show the HLT with a camlock still on it.

$200 for HLT
$250 for BK (comes with spider)

Sorry, no shipping.. i have no idea how that would even work. I'm located in Houston, looking for a local buyer.

Attachments

• keggle_bk1.jpg
    keggle_bk1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 117
  • keggle_bk2.jpg
    keggle_bk2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 133
  • keggle_bk3.jpg
    keggle_bk3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 115
  • keggle_hlt1.jpg
    keggle_hlt1.jpg