• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Keggle w/ false bottom, thermometer, sight glass, and ball valve

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spydre

Reaction score
$200

15.5 gallon keggle with:
- Welded port with thermometer
- Welded port with ball valve
- Weldless Sight glass
- False bottom
- Lid (pot lid)

I'll be traveling during September, but I'm around before or after if anyone is interested. Thanks!

IMAG0069_BURST001.jpg

IMAG0071_BURST009.jpg

IMAG0072.jpg

IMAG0182_BURST002.jpg

IMAG0186_BURST005.jpg

Still for sale. Sorry for being MIA. I was overseas for a month with limited internet access. I'm back now, however.

I was holding this for someone, but it seems like he might not end up buying it, so it's back up for sale if anyone is interested.

Hey, How are you doing? I'm interested in the keggle if it is still available. I'm in Arlington, MA and I could pick it up anytime.
Rick

So, I was holding onto this for a friend who was interested, but he just backed out. If anyone wants it, it's back up for grabs. I'd prefer to meet locally (I'm in Medford near Tufts), so PM me if you're interested and can meet up.

I think you might have me confused for someone else. I never had an empty unconverted keg that I was looking to sell. The closest thing would be the keggle in this thread. Sorry!

I'd honestly prefer to meet up with someone in person since shipping would be a hassle and cost the buyer a ton.

Still up for grabs. I had another buyer lined up, but he never got back to me to finalize a meet up time.

Bump. Will ship as cheaply as possibly within the US as long as you're okay paying for shipping (I can send you an estimate first).

Back