• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Keggle Mash Tun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumpyyyyy

Reaction score
I have a keggle mash tun for sale. It has a 15" Jaybird false bottom with Level 1 Filter in it with a weldless dip tube from stainless brewing. Dip tube has a 3 piece ball valve so it can be taken apart to clean. False bottom has handle and reverse hinge as well. I had duct taped some insulation around it but found it to be more of a nuisance than not so I took it off.

tQd2Nkm.jpg

(Top keggle for sale only)

EPs3Yck.jpg

ZPX7wNK.jpg

I've got about $250 into it. Looking to get $175 for it. Only reason I'm selling is because I'm moving to larger kettles. Won't be shipping unless the buyer works it out and pays for it completely. I'm located in 01844 so figure out the shipping if you need to. I'm willing to drive around North Shore MA or Southern NH to meet up if anyone wants as well.

I would like to buy this from you. I will DM you tomorrow morning. Should be able to pick it up over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back