• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Keggle gear, cooler, freezer, and burner!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in the dip tube kit. Will you ship. I'm in central Illinois

I can send it in a flat rate small USPS box, sure... would require email confirmation of a detailed photo I will send you, and will need payment via PayPal. Sale would be final. :)

I sent you an email through craiglist about a half ago. I'm interested in the false bottom, I can pick up tomorrow.

Do you have any pictures of the keggle cut outs? Or diameter measurements?

I just updated the CL ad... the past two pics are top shots of the keggle cut outs! First one is the "blank", second is the one with the sight glass installed.

Interested in non-drilled keggle and the burner if you can ship to Massachusetts. I'll PM you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Home Brew mobile app

Interested in the burner and maybe ball valves (got any weldless bulkheads?), could pay now and pick up in western burbs (visiting a friend in aurora) on the 31st or 1st of february...

Interested in the burner and maybe ball valves (got any weldless bulkheads?), could pay now and pick up in western burbs (visiting a friend in aurora) on the 31st or 1st of february...

They've been spoken for, but I'll let you know if it falls through! Thanks!

dude, i saw this earlier today on CL. I wish so bad that I had the money for this stuff. Good luck on the sale!

As of now, everything has been sold except the mashtun cooler!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back