• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Keggle - FREE (Holly, MI)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpalarchio

Reaction score
This was the converted keg that I used until I recently replaced it with a Blichmann kettle.

It's FREE but it'll need a little work.

Ideally I'd like this to go to someone who is starting out but basically the first person that can commit to picking it up can have it. I'd be disappointed if someone just took it for scrap but it's not like I'm doing background checks. If you know someone thinking about getting into the hobby, maybe this would be a good way to get them going.

I've left the stainless 1/2" ball valve and copper pickup tube installed. There are two temperature ports on the side, one has a cap, one has a 1/4" compression fitting so you'll need to put a thermometer there or pickup a cap at Home Depot.

There is also a 1/2" hole about half-way up where I removed my whirlpool arm, you could cap this with a 1/2" plug, valve, etc. I probably even have a valve I can give you.

It comes with a Blichmann sticker on the side too, so you can say you got a free Blichmann from HBT. :)

Anyhow, it's located in Holly, MI. Basically exit 101 off I-75.

If you need a burner, I have that up for sale here: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/camp-chef-sh140l-burner-486032/

keg.jpg

I have someone that says they'll pick it up next week but if anyone wants to be second in line, feel free to post.

I would be interested also, live/work in the grand Blanc area. Would be glad to give it a new home and renewed life!!

Put me in line if the others fall through. I could come get it just about any evening, you're only 30 or so minutes away from me.

Back