Kegging system on Amazon for wedding registry

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mille415

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My fiance and I have been brewing for four years now and we want to get into kegging our beer. We thought it would be cool to make the kegging system as part of our registry on Amazon. The already put together kits are to expensive and I am in search of advice on a list components that would make a good system. Thanks I'm advance for your help!

Cheers

Short of someone doing the work for you and going through and giving you links for each item, its best to see what a put together kit has in it and just search for those items separate. Sometimes you can get better deals buy buying separate, sometimes not. My advice just put the kit on there and hope someone gets it for you, you might be surprised. I remember my wife and I registered for one of those kick ass dysons that were $400 and she was freaking out at the price and that no one would buy it, my response was, but what if someone does???? Turned out her grandfather bought it for us and was probably the best add to the registry we made. I don't know your families/friends situation but like I said what might seem expensive to you might not to someone else. Especially for a wedding.

Edit: a good place to start is a site like http://www.kegconnection.com and see what's in their kits and search for those items. When all else fails ask for Amazon gift cards :)

I can see his point, that people do like to do a large reliable item for a wedding gift. I don't know if someones going to dedicate money to buy a full kit, or kegerator, and when I got married we made sure that we had cheaper items for friends that didn't want to break the bank. My recommendation would be to piece it out.

But if you're looking for a list of what to buy, just look at a fridge conversion kit & pick and choose what you want. You will need a fridge or freezer, Co2 Tank,hose clamps, barbs, regulator, air lines, beer lines, kegs, keg connectors, taps, and either shanks or a tower depending on style. Choose what you would like and be specific with what you need, maybe even talk to a brew shop about some sort of a registry.

I went with a corny keg 2 tap tower setup and love it, but if I do it again, Ill to a keezer, just so I can keg condition my beer while I have more on tap.

Congrats, and hope the wedding is everything you want it to be!

Thanks for the help I'll try to look up a kit and figure out how to put one together by piecing it out. If people have individual components that they would recommend feel free to post them. Again I appreciate all the help.

Back