Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rponcejr

Reaction score
Does it matter if I put the co2 in the fridge too or should I still a hole and put it outside the fridge

Drilling would work better.

It saves space in the fridge if the tank is outside, and it's much easier to read and adjust the regulator as well.

Drilling would work better.

It saves space in the fridge if the tank is outside, and it's much easier to read and adjust the regulator as well.

Agreed. I built mine out of an old fridge/freezer and I was just putting the co2 tank in the fridge at first but I can't fit two kegs and the 20lbs co2 tank in there the way I have it set up. So even though I only have one tap on the front of the door I'd like to keep two or three kegs in the fridge and primed up.
I just ordered a 3 port manifold so I can put the 20 lbs tank outside of the fridge.

It takes up a lot of space so I keep mine outside. Makes pressure adjustments easy without opening the door too.

+1 for leaving it outside. Multiple reasons...some personal, some for ease of access, some for space beer.

To hide it, build a box to go around it, have enough hose to put it behind, pretty much use your imagination...whatever works best for your situation.

Back