• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Kegerator Wa state PRICE DROP 1K

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wobblybob

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Selling my kegerator, i’m really proud of it it came out really good. It is a TRUE commercial cooler made in the USA, these are built like tanks and they are built to be serviced easily. You can call them up and ask them. One of the kegs is new, kegco red co2 tank, kegco tower, taprite gauges, comes with the Alaskan outboard motor which is on there now and the Nirvana tap and which is on the display in back. I’m keeping all the other tap handles but, if you want the display we can talk about that. I have a new kegco SSD coupler for purchased kegs that has never been used, I have a keg cleaning machine that works really well I have a line cleaning kit, probably some thing else I can’t even think of if you’re looking for something like that I will list it separately otherwise whoever buys this beauty I will give them a good deal on it. Will not ship. I purchased everything new except for the cooler it was like new and it was not cheap they are $1700. Everything else was purchased new , only used three kegs through it. And one of the kegs in line has never had beer through it .
$1000.00. Will not ship

031BF7DF-5EF3-4D0E-BF30-8FB080B392B4.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Back