Kegerator out of a Bull Semen Tank

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG... you need to build a single tap tower out of a Bulls Penis... that would be so freaking epic..

my dad used to work in a slaughter house back when I was a wee lad and he used to take the bull cock dry it out, sand it and shellac it and sold them as canes. looked like a sweet piece of wood or some thing..

-=Jason=-

MaxStout said:
OT: Whose job is it to collect those samples of bull spuzz? I sure hope it pays well. "What do you do for a living? Ummm...I milk bulls..."
And how do you hire someone like that? "Hey buddy, can you give us a hand?"
And would you put that on your resume?

/OK, I'll stop now.

That totally reminds me of this

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3a3zXJ7biqI&desktop_uri=/watch?v=3a3zXJ7biqI

Relevant clip is at 1:30, but it's worth the build up.

This is just a guess but, I seriously doubt they had this thing full of cow jizz like a milk jug. Instead, I expect this held liquid nitrogen in which vials of prize winning cow pearl were cryo-stored.

I'd still clean and sanitize, but I doubt there is much of anything biological that can survive direct contact with liquid nitrogen.

yeah but its the thought!!!!

sperm beer jokes start now:

"introducing.... Money Shot IPA 26 grams of protein per serving."

"Beer salt is a thing of the past"

"people might taste your beer.... but would they swallow?"

"surgeon general's warning: drinking alcoholic beverages may impair your ability to operate machinery, and may cause pregnancy"

"drink responsibly, swallow a condom first"

Back