• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Kegbot system - $150

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muddy1015

Reaction score
The Kegbot system for your kegerator at home, it tracks how much you have left and also can do things like take pictures, post them, etc. etc.

https://kegbot.org/

I got this brand new a couple months but haven't gotten around to setting up the database for it and don't anticipate doing so.

Included are the kegbot kit including flow meter, $130 new (this: http://store.kegbot.org/products/kegbot-kit), a usb otg connector, and a compatible and working perfectly android tablet ($70 new)

Selling all together for $150

Message or text 919-645-7150 with questions

Just wanted to say I've seen one of these in use, and it was very very cool. I was impressed. It didn't look complicated to hook up either. If my money wasn't tied up in other stuff right now, I'd already have bought this from you...

That's it! Good luck with your sale!

Bump, willing to let this go for $100, will do paypal/shipping from 27616

So this tracks one tap and for me to add other taps I would pay for other flow meters? Is that pretty accurate?

Oldbucket, thanks but will hold for now

Hello, that's correct it comes with one tap and is expandable to more provided you get another flow meter

What exactly would I need to add a second tap? Just a flow meter or do you need another PC board as well? Sipping included for $100?

I believe there's a way to update the board with a little wiring, etc. I haven't looked into it but there's fairly comprehensive how-to's on their website.

$100 + shipping, should only be $5-6 as I believe I can fit it into a small flat rate box with USPS

Well, I'm 5 seconds from you but I need to research the cost to get this on 6 taps total. It may not be in the budget at all.

It's an ideausa ct705

This would be epic with 6 taps, but budget at that level certainly understandable

this is awesome, i have a four tap setup, what all extra would be needed to use it on 4 taps?

atli126, you'd need to get 3 more flow meters and also add onto the capacity of the kegboard to read in all those flow meters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back