• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Hampshire Keg Washer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoCanSam

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I’m starting to sell off most of my equipment since I just don’t have the time any more. The good news is that I now live in SE New Hampshire where there are lots of great micro and nano breweries.

First up for sale is a DIY keg washer. Connect the inlet and outlet to a pump (1/2” fittings), fill it with hot cleaning solution, invert the keg and place on top, and then turn on the pump. It recirculates the solution through the spray ball. It fits ½ barrels or corny kegs and 1/6 barrels using the Corian plate. It also fits 10 gallon pressure vessels that I use as serving kegs. To rinse, hook up the inlet to a hot water line and run the outlet to drain. The spray ball head height is somewhat adjustable – loosen the Allen bolt, adjust, then tighten. All metal parts are stainless steel.

I’m asking $65 for the unit. The bucket, spray ball, Swagelok fitting, bulkhead fittings, tubing, and hardware cost much more than what I’m selling for. Pickup in North Hampton NH or will ship at cost.

I have a couple of pumps that will work well with this – let me know if you’re interested and we can discuss.

Thanks for looking…

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0727.jpg

Latest posts

Back