Keg Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

te3b0r

Reaction score
So the SWMBO has given me the OK to buy some kegs for our wedding and I am brewing all the beer for it. Not sure if this is even possible so thought I would ask. If I force carb the beer then if the keg doesnt get cashed at the wedding can I turn off the cO2 and re-carb when I get back home?

If it doesn't get finished, you just bring it home. No need to re-carb because it is already carved up. Just bring it home and enjoy

If it doesn't get finished, you just bring it home. No need to re-carb because it is already carved up. Just bring it home and enjoy

Carve that **** up! Seriously, you will be fine. Also, what size keg are you PLANNING on not finishing?!?

Carve that **** up! Seriously, you will be fine. Also, what size keg are you PLANNING on not finishing?!?

Hell ya! Woooho! Well a bunch of BL drinkiners :mad: so 5 gallons. So far I have a Amber Ale, ESB, and a Blue Moon Clone, in the hopper are Sam Adams Summer Clone and a Bee Cave IPA and and Cider and maybe one more.... Thoughts on the last one?

It's Feb now, so you've got three months, you can do anything but the big gravity beers. Don't know how many people you're expecting, but I'd recommend three beers: porter, pale ale, and a kolsch. That's a good mix for a group of people, including kolsch for the BMC drinkers.

However, you're going to want to brew them all soon. That way they aren't green when you get to the wedding.

Back