• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Keg Parts,Tap Couplers, & Nitro Faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GiraffeBrew

Reaction score
Cleaning house and have loads of parts for sale. Will give discounts to large orders!!!!! Hit me up if you have any questions, Cheers!!!

1 Set of Pin Lock Disconnects $8.00

7 Sets of Pin Lock Keg Posts $5.00/set or $35 for all 7 sets that will also come with 2 bags of extra parts that you could probably piece together many more.

1 Corny Keg lids w/o PRV $8.00 each

1 MicroMatic 'D' Style keg coupler $15.00

4 MicroMatic 'S' Style keg couplers $20.00 each

1 MicroMatic 'A' Style keg coupler $40.00

1 Banner 'G' Style keg coupler $40.00

1 MicroMatic 'U' Style(Boddingtons) keg coupler $50.00

2 Nitro Tap Faucets(1 Kilkenny & 1 Guinness, neither one has a nozzle) $50.00 each.

Cheers!!!!!!

IMG_1283.jpg

IMG_1300.jpg

IMG_1299.jpg

I'll take a couple of the corny lids with prv. The middle and middle right preferably.

The prv valves are good correct?

I'm interested in 2 sets of posts if they will fit on Firestone kegs, poppets are a plus too!

Everyone that has paid for parts, your packages are ALL SET to be mailed on Tuesday. Enjoy!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back