Keg fell out of the car this morning, very funny!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtg4772

Reaction score
Very funny story that I have to share:

I bought a 5 gallon keg the other day. The inlet valve is leaking so I took it to work with me this morning to return it after work. So as I drive in the parking lot a coworker is waiting for me to let her in (she forgot her security badge at home). I park, get out of the car and open the passenger door to grab my lunch. As I open the door the whole darn keg falls out and starts rolling down the slope.

It was a very funny sight to watch me try to catch this runaway keg. My coworker gave me a ration about after a night of drinking she could understand a bottle rolling out, but a whole keg?!

I suppose I have a reputation now. :mug:

Haha! Nice.

You should live up to the reputation; make some soda and bring a picnic tap and have some draft at work!

or better yet, your next beer should be a "Rollin Red Ale"

You think you got odd looks for that? I opened my hatch of my SUV one day and a manequin head rolled out. I was out using it for target practice the day before. Right as my fiance's neighbor got 5 feet of me with her kid and husband, the head falls out. They both jump back a bit and give me a look that I can't describe! Still laugh when I think about it.

Had half a case of bottles do it too. Not fun to clean that up. Got a look for that one too. Her neighbor must think I'm really odd. Alcohol and heads.

Back