Keg Connection Promo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noodles44x2

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy my first keg kit and was wondering if anybody knew if Keg Connection was running any promos before I ordered.

:mug:

I'm looking to buy my first keg kit and was wondering if anybody knew if Keg Connection was running any promos before I ordered.

:mug:

You can upgrade a kit from the standard 5 lb CO2 tank to a 10lb tank for $10.00. If they had that when I bought mine I definitely would have done it.

im just online right now looking for a 2 keg tower kit, hopfully it isnt to much to ship to canada, they seem to have good prices and the upgrade to perlik faucets seems to be a good deal compared to other sites

im just online right now looking for a 2 keg tower kit, hopfully it isnt to much to ship to canada, they seem to have good prices and the upgrade to perlik faucets seems to be a good deal compared to other sites

Hi Jason,

Check outhttp://www.cbiusa.comthey will let you ship to their address in the usa for $5 and you can pick up your stuff whenever you like. They are located abbout 2 minutes across the niagara falls border. I use them all the time, very nice people. It will save you a lot in shipping and brokerage fees also you can get things from sites that won't normally ship to Canada. Tell them 1306 sent you.

Let me know if you have any questions

Back