Keezer Part Pricing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrDonde

Reaction score
Afternoon,

I am working on a keezer build and I have found a craiglister willing to sell me some parts and I want to get an idea if these are a good deal or not.

• Two Perlick taps with handles and two 5 1/8 inch shanks for $80
  • Taprite dual body regulator $75
  • Two ball lock kegs for $80

The kegs seem like a great deal. The taps also seem like a good deal but not 100% sure. The big question for me is the regulator. He wants $75 for just that regulator but I found a craigslist ad for someone selling a C02 tank, I assume a 5lbs, and a regulator for $75.

Any thoughts or suggestions? I am currently thinking of passing on the regulator and putting that $75 toward the tank/reg combo.

Thanks.

Which perlick model?

Is that taprite a primary or a secondary?
(And what brand/model is the craigslist regulator?)

That's a great deal on kegs...if they hold pressure.

Edit: agreed taprite a good brand, why I'm asking about the other. You don't want no crappy regulator.

Which perlick model?

Is that taprite a primary or a secondary?
(And what brand/model is the craigslist regulator?)

That's a great deal on kegs...if they hold pressure.

Edit: agreed taprite a good brand, why I'm asking about the other. You don't want no crappy regulator.

I don't know the models on either the prlick or taprite.

The tank/reg combo doesn't have any information either. The regulators don't seem that high end.

http://austin.craigslist.org/mat/5414821107.html

Back