Keezer on wheels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burkewood_Bar

Reaction score
Just finished my double tap keezer on wheels. Now I can bring the keezer anywhere I can walk to. Designed to fit through a standard doorway and ride over semi-rough terrain. I also put the gas canister in a hinged holder in case I want to swivel it to the back and hide the air lines. Tires are solid so I don't have to worry about air pressure issues. Also used a digital thermometer installed at the top of the collar to determine temp near top of kegs. Fan is installed on a hinged arm so that I can move it out of the way to put the kegs in.

307.jpg

314.jpg

311.jpg

308.jpg

IMG_3307.JPG

IMG_3306.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks, its a GE 5.0 cubic foot freezer I found on Craig's List. So far so good. Big enough for 2- slim 1/4 barrels.

I bought a wagon ($75) from Harbor Freight thinking I was going to use a 7 cubic foot chest freezer. The wagon was oversized for the 5 cubic foot chest freezer so I built my own wagon but used the handle and axles etc. Then I was worried about the weight on the pneumatic tires to I swapped them out for solid flat free tires from Home Depot ($60 for a set of four). The last thing I needed was a tire going flat in the middle of the night. So far everything has held up well with a slim 1/4 and 1/6 barrels.

image_22191.jpg

ee5e7488-e1e9-4138-b3f8-34d1d2802df0_400.jpg

I thought most chest freezers came on casters....
Like the radioflyer wagon vibe though

Hmm...guess I lucked out. Had no idea. Got mine from a friend that works for dippin dots. Its some commercial grade one from Denmark. Ended up looking up how much it would actually cost and was floored

Back