• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana Keezer for sale--black Frigidaire 7.2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gritsak

Reaction score
Hi all,

Getting ready to move and looking to downsize my homebrewing. I made this keezer about 2-3 years ago and have loved it ever since. I get tons of compliments and no one can believe it isn't store bought. It easily fits four 5g kegs and a 5lb co2 (could easily fit a larger tank). There are no problems whatsoever.

I always keep the temp set at 42 with a 6degree swing, so it comes on every few hours, at most. It is very quiet. I am in a small 500sq/ft apartment with the keezer 4ft from my couch/tv. The only way i can tell it's running is to look at the indicator light on the bottom.

The wood collar is made from poplar, and as you can see it is made very well using miter joints, and is insulated very well. The stain was a custom made blend (i still have leftover in a can, i'll include that). Below is a list of the major parts:

Black Frigidaire 7.2cu/ft chest freezer
Perlick 525ss faucets
Ranco temp controller
SS drip tray
Bev-seal line
MFL ball-lock connectors
2 computer fans for circulating air
Eva-dry dehumidifying thing

CO2 tank and kegs NOT INCLUDED. Will sell 5g kegs to the buyer at an agree upon price.

NO problems at all. Works perfect.

NOT WILLING TO PART OUT.

Price is $650

I am located in Bloomington, IN. Will help load, but i have no means to deliver.

photo (1).JPG

photo (2).JPG

photo (3).JPG

photo (4).JPG

photo (5).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back