• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Keezer! 2 SS Taps, 2 CO2 tanks, 5x 3 gallon kegs + more $400

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrhamm

Reaction score
I'm selling my custom keezer as I'm leaving the homebrew hobby until my kids grow up and I have more free time. It's in great working condition, looks pretty good, and is everything you need to start serving carbonated beverages at home. When I stopped brewing beer, I was using this for making/serving seltzer water and carbonated drinks using SodaStrem flavorings (like diet red bull). Everything is in pretty great shape.

Internal volume of the freezer (pre-modification) was 8.8 cu. ft... the collar adds additional space
5x 3 Gallon Stainless Steel Cornelius kegs, like new, barely used
2x Stainless Steel Perlick faucets w/ like-new beer line & adapters, barely used
2x 5lb Aluminum CO2 tanks, 1 partially full, 1 full. 1 may need to be re-inspected by next year in order to keep filling up)
1x Dual gauge Taprite CO2 Regulator
1x CO2 manifold, expand up to 4 lines
1x Thru-wall fittings/adapter for keeping the CO2 tank outside the keezer, more space for kegs!
2x Gas lines with adapters
1x Digital Thermostat, Dual-Stage

I was using this for serving 2 different drinks while carbonating 2 kegs that were up next.

Local pick-up, cash only. I'm not interested in selling individual items, so buyer takes all. Buyer has to come pick it up, I don't have a truck.

I'm also selling my brand new never-used GrainFather Connect brewing system, and a Blichmann QuickCarb, so see my other listings!

QuickCarb -10% off retail

IMG_4512.jpg
IMG_4513.jpg
IMG_4514.jpg

Latest posts

Back