Kane A Night To End All Dawns (ANTEAD) 2014 Release

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
someone on the other forum already said there are about 200 people in line. looks like kane underestimated the hype indeed.

AekyQfK.jpg

yeah, me too. wouldn't have been able to get there until 2 or 3 haha. glad that social media is chronicling the line/demand in real time so i don't even have to consider.

tbh the Morning Bell w/ cinnamon and maple is probably better than any of the variants.

Looks like 11AM was roughly the cutoff for getting vanilla.

The butthurt over this release on the other site is overwhelming. It makes me glad I made another site. Seems to me that the TalkBeer crowd knows when it's their fault that they didn't show up early enough and can own that instead of blaming the brewer.

I heard more than a few people today use the term "tipping point" to describe the significance of this release in terms of craft beer in NJ. I have to agree. We just haven't seen anything like this ever before today.

The butthurt over this release on the other site is overwhelming. It makes me glad I made another site. Seems to me that the TalkBeer crowd knows when it's their fault that they didn't show up early enough and can own that instead of blaming the brewer.

I heard more than a few people today use the term "tipping point" to describe the significance of this release in terms of craft beer in NJ. I have to agree. We just haven't seen anything like this ever before today.
Agree with all of this. Some people are losing their minds in that thread. If nothing else though, it's good for some lulz.

It's funny to read people complaining about showing up for a noon release, at noon and then going home empty handed or not getting what they wanted. Any beer release worth going to, is worth going to early. I've never been disappointed for getting to a beer release too early.

It's funny to read people complaining about showing up for a noon release, at noon and then going home empty handed or not getting what they wanted. Any beer release worth going to, is worth going to early. I've never been disappointed for getting to a beer release too early.
I'm getting in line for next year!

FWIW, just opened all five ANTEADS (2013, 2014 Regular, 2014 Coffee, 2014 Cacao, 2014 Vanilla) and 2014 coffee was the absolute obvious standout clear best of the group, IMO.

Pretty sure I saw you there a few times, but I never said anything. I was wearing a red Pitt shirt and about 75 people back when I got there just before 11.

Glad to hear coffee is fantastic! That's actually the one I'm looking forward to the most. Cheers!

Hi all, my first posting on this site. I was completely shut out of bottles today but thanks to my buddy Fill It or Spill It I am able to try them all except vanilla (he was shut out of this one as well). If anybody wanted more of any other variant we would be willing to swap out in order to get to try a vanilla.

Next year, I'm there WAY earlier. I'm glad to at least see NJ making beer worth standing in line for.

Cheers!

Hi all, my first posting on this site. I was completely shut out of bottles today but thanks to my buddy Fill It or Spill It I am able to try them all except vanilla (he was shut out of this one as well). If anybody wanted more of any other variant we would be willing to swap out in order to get to try a vanilla.

Next year, I'm there WAY earlier. I'm glad to at least see NJ making beer worth standing in line for.

Cheers!
Pedro, I got a Vanilla for you & Eddie (to drink with me). Don't worry bud.

My boss made it there early, one of the first 30 or so people early and picked up five of each, three for me and two for himself. I can't believe the turnout. I had to work but he really took awesome care making it so early. I told him he'd probably be fine showing up at 11:30. Boy was I wrong. I'll have these Monday, can't wait to try them. A lot of friends who made the release had a great time but got shut out on vanilla so I'm going to share as much of it as I can with the.

Can't agree more, my bro and I echoed these EXACT same words. The butthurt is strong over there, I came over here and it was more of us making fun of each other than anything.

I used the analogy of getting to the 8am bus at 8am and expecting a seat... haha it was more on the money than I originally thought!

If anyone has extra & is willing to sell, I'm willing to buy. More interested in the vanilla & cacao. If asking to purchase is frowned upon, I apologize in advance. Not looking to ruffle some feathers.

Back