Just wanted to say thanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texmedic49

Reaction score
I finally cracked open my first batch, a Wit. Absolutely fabulous. I was amazed that I was able to produce something so drinkable on my first attempt. I don't think I would have had the great outcome that I did if I hadn't read up here before brewing. Hell, SWMBO even liked it. It was worth lurking for quite awhile before jumping in! Can't wait to start brewing some more, I think a Hefe, and maybe some Apfelwein. Just thought I would say thank you to HBT!

Congrats and save the thanks. You're going to be cursing everyone in here soon enough for causing irreparable harm to your bank account and free time. It's a great obsession though. :D

No, I need to say thanks. After reading these forums long enough, I have seen a long line of, how shall we say...not-so-smart-people ask the same questions over an over again. I hate doing that. Reading is the way to further your knowledge of a subject, so that is exactly what I did. You guys that know how to brew have stuck it out, after having suffered an endless line of idiots. That's why I want to tell you my brew turned out great, you need to hear it.

No, I need to say thanks. After reading these forum long enough, I have seen a long line of, how shall we say...not-so-smart-people ask the same questions over an over again. I hate doing that. Reading is the way to further you knowledge of a subject, so that is exactly what I did. You guys that know how to brew have stuck it out, after having suffered an endless line of idiots. That's why I want to tell you my brew turned out great, you need to hear it.

We are all different, good researchers like yourself make life easier for those that are free with their wisdom, but all are welcome if their end is to make good beer. :)

Go down and have a look at all the threads and join in. There is always room for noobs and experts alike to talk and have a little fun too. :)

Latest posts

Back