Just bought a kegging system!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougf

Reaction score
Quantity Description Price Total
1 Star San Sanitizer, 4 oz $4.95 $4.95
1 Keg Basic Keg Kit, Standard Kit, BALL LOCK $139.95 $139.95

Finally took the plunge! I have been debating for two months on getting one. :rockin:

Big deal, It's the cheap kit, I know, lol, but for someone like me who is so reluctant to pull the trigger its a big deal :D

I debated on the two keg kit, but figured I would start here and eventually collect the parts for a two keg system. Been doing a lot of research here and cant wait to rack my Hefeweizen into a keg instead of bottles (hopefully) this weekend!

Got it from Kegconnection.com because I have heard so many good things about them.

Congrats. Kegging is an experience you will not regret! Pretty soon you'll be asking yourself how many taps you could keep flowing at once... Then you're in trouble!

Congrats, I just kegged my first keg last night. Man it makes so much difference only having to clean and santise 6 bottles, not 30 (23 l batch and 750 ml bottles)

Latest posts

Back