John Blichmann is a stand up Guy!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bufitfn

Reaction score
I just wanted to share my experience with Blichmann today. I decided to brew an orange wheat last Saturday, on my Kal clone electric setup.
I filled my HLT with 20gal water and in about 10 minutes I noticed the table was wet?? I wiped it up and sure enough in 10 min, more water....
I tilted the pot and noticed 3 TINY pinhole leaks in the bottom of the pot!
I was sick, considering the 3 pots I bought were just 3 years old!
I knew they were out of warranty but decided to email Blichmann tonight and tell my story.
John Blichmann got back to me in a matter of hours and said
"I don't care if its out of warranty, that should never happen. I will get you a new one out on Monday"
I was so pleasantly surprised that a company would stand behind their product with such ease.
If anyone is considering Blichmann pots, They are not cheap, but at least they stand behind them! Refreshing to see today!

While John and I don't see everything the same way, he came through in the pinch for me, and he'd get my vote for Stand Up Guy...

Cheers!

I had the pleasure of meeting John at NHC 2014. A really stand up, easy going guy who clearly has a passion for what he does.

image_1.jpg

Capture.jpg

Next time I need to buy a pot or something similar, I'm definitely picking one of theirs up. Thanks for the heads-up!

Back