Joan Jett is hot, shes a very pretty woman

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the links. Interesting.

Obviously, I am clueless about this group and should probably remain so.

I'm in biomedical research and I fight the "battle of mice" every goddam day.

As of now, the mice are winning the battle.

I saw ole Joanie bout 5 years back at the local "corn fest." Somebody threw a bottle at me when I yelled out "So Joan Jett is the dude on the bass?" after they slaughtered the song I Love Rock and Roll. And all this time I thought I was clever....

Joan Jett did a cameo at a Social Distortion show in CT back in '05.

Damn....

H'm. Given my musical tastes, I'm trying to think who might fit into this category for me. Maybe Clara Schumann......

She is hot... minus the tattoos. I don't care for tattoos on women, especially the "tramp-stamp!"

Normally, I'd agree, but SWMBO has a couple of small, tasteful tats that are kinda nice.
A woman that I ..."dated"... before I met SWMBO had a tramp-stamp that made a nice target. :D

I saw Joan Jett this past summer at our county fair. She still looks good, I just wish she would have spent some of her money on some boobs.

Call me crazy, but I don't like after-market boobs. I'd rather have 'em small than big and rock-hard.

Y'all know Joan could care less about you. She plays for the other team.
And yes, Fleetwood Mac without Peter Green and Danny Kirwin is just a tribute band.
AP

Agreed, but Mick Fleetwood is a damn good drummer, and Lyndsey Buckingham is a HELL of a guitar-player !

I've been listening to a lot of Susan Tedeschi

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs50uz3a_-M]YouTube - Little by Little Susan Tedeschi and The Derek Trucks Band[/ame]

Back