Quantcast

Joan Jett is hot, shes a very pretty woman

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Jolly McStanson

Reaction score
I met here about 20 years ago at a local thing in Providence. Her smile was oh my god. Up until then she looked like a tough girl dike.

I saw a picture of her in 08 and she is still beautiful. Some one put me to bed.

McKBrew

Reaction score
I haven't seen a recent picture of Joan Jet, but I'm guessing you "Don't hate yourself for loving her...."

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
Apart from Siouxie. All lady rockers pretty much suck.......But hey, that's just one man's opinion. ;)

944play

Reaction score
I'm more of a Belinda Carlisle guy myself, but right now I've got a thing for Sharin Foo.

Bernie Brewer

Grouchy Old Fart
Reaction score
I saw Joan Jett this past summer at our county fair. She still looks good, I just wish she would have spent some of her money on some boobs.

SkewedBrewing

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score

What about Cat Power? Quirky, and possibly ruined by all of the kids who call themselves "Indie Rock" but still hot and talented...

+1 on the chick from Lacuna Coil, I'm not really into metal but I can appreciate hot in any genre...

Stef1966

Reaction score
+1 on the chick from Lacuna Coil, I'm not really into metal
Thanks, and just for the record, as far as Metal is concerned, Lacuna Coil is more on the softer side of the scale, a lot of their songs could very well fit into a rock oriented radio station routine program.

SkewedBrewing

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks, and just for the record, as far as Metal is concerned, Lacuna Coil is more on the softer side of the scale, a lot of their songs could very well fit into a rock oriented radio station routine program.
My older brother is ridiculously into metal and he has made it a mission to inform me of all of the different kinds of metal there are...

I can appreciate Drone/Stoner Rock, though...

What about Brody Armstrong? I had a thing for her for a while...

eschatz

Reaction score
Joan Jett would get it any day.

Siouxie was the thing when I was younger. I'll give you that LGI.

APendejo

Reaction score
Y'all know Joan could care less about you. She plays for the other team.
And yes, Fleetwood Mac without Peter Green and Danny Kirwin is just a tribute band.
AP

clake

Reaction score
Gotta give Susanna Hoffs (Bangles) some love.

llazy_llama

Reaction score
Julie Christmas from Made Out of Babies and Battle of Mice ftw. That voice alone does it for me, the face is a huge plus, and the boobies can't be argued with.

pen25

Reaction score
hrmm thx for the new band to listen to llama. added to my pandora

llazy_llama

Reaction score
No worries. Made Out of Babies has 2 albums so far, only the latest one is worth listening to. Battle of Mice only has 1, and it was written while Julie (singer) was going through a long drawn out break-up with the guitarist. It's weird, tortured, and pretty much insane. Sleep and Dream still gives me the shivers.

llazy_llama

Reaction score
Very probably. She's insane, and I don't mean that crazy-because-it's-cool kind of insane, I mean totally bats***. She's been known to walk off the stage for no apparent reason during concerts, or just quit singing mid-song and start talking to her self.

Seriously, listen to Cooker by Made Out of Babies. I think you'd have to be off your medication to sing like that. :eek: