Jesus riding a dinosaur

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NuclearRich

Reaction score
Snorg is awesome.
Guy with a big scraggly beard... not so much.
Jesus riding a dinosaur for $6... WTF??:drunk:

WWJR? (what would jesus ride?)

I'm going to print bumper stickers. WWJR. Slap it on my Bugatti. Or my dinosaur.

Wouldn't you think he'd be more inclined to ride a more docile dinosaur than a V. Raptor?

8IdgF.jpg

Holy crap I almost spit my beer out.

You guys are funny as hell.

but seriously, who wants to buy a bumper sticker? $2.

buy one get one at 50% off!

FINISH HIM!

Fatality move, come on! Lets see it!

Moses parts the red sea? opening up a path for thousands of trapped velociraptors to come and feast on the boring roman, or Scorpion. Man I hate fighting Scorpion.

or

The last supper is 12 dinosaurs feasting on roman guys various limbs!

In the book of Rvelation, Jesus returns showing of his tattoos, eyes of fire, and a sword coming out of his mouth. The English translations says he's riding a white horse. However, the original Greek text might suggest something more like a velociraptor. I don't really remember that interpretation from Bible College, but I will double check.

I don't think Jesus would ride a pure breed dinosaur.
I think he would go for a CROSS breed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

velociraptor/pterodactyl.

Hell on wings.
Heaven on its back.

This is all akin to Catholicism. Wrathful god. Secrets that even the pope doesnt know about.

I see your Jesus riding a dinosaur and raise you Ronald Reagan riding a dinosaur.
FUKeM.jpg

...and then raise you Thomas Jefferson punching a gorilla.
D4okt.jpg

Back