• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Jaded Hydra with Electric Chair

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmeadows24

Reaction score
Custom Jaded Hydra Wort Chiller for sale. Slightly tighter wrap than standard coil to accommodate a keggle that had an 11.5" cut top. Only a slight variation from the standard off the shelf model. Includes the Electric Chair to hold the chiller off the bottom of the keggle and not be in contact with heating elements. Used twice before upgrading to a 1 BBL pilot system. $145 shipped to the lower 48 states. Listed locally as well.
IMG_1351.JPG
IMG_1350.JPG
IMG_1349.JPG

i've never seen "the electric chair before" - that is exactly what i need for mine!

According to a brulosophy podcast they are available direct from jaded brewing via email. They said they were putting them up on their site but I haven’t been able to find it.

if brulosophy said it then i have serious doubts about it's accuracy.

i'll just build one. looks like it's about $5 worth of fittings and copper pipe.

if brulosophy said it then i have serious doubts about it's accuracy.

i'll just build one. looks like it's about $5 worth of fittings and copper pipe.

$54.95 was the quote I received for one. I will just build my own for a lot less.

Back