It's Saturday Night...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewing Clamper

Reaction score
... SWMBO and kids are at the SIL's until tomorrow, and I'm about to head outside to enjoy a cigar along with my Oatmeal Stout... what are you up to?

A late corned beef and cabbage with homebrew... Oh I am also breaking in my new bbq/smoker, dang thing needs to be seasoned before using.

Spent the day with the 3 year old at the beach. Just got home and we are sorting out the see shells that we picked up. Found about 50 "Tiger Eyes" that are as big around as a beer can.

Watched the first three episodes of season 1 of "Entourage" (awesome), and tried my first bottle of [thread=39586]Spyk'd's American Red Ale[/thread] (also awesome).

Sitting at work for the 8th day in a row, can't wait to get home and have a nice homebrew and start preparing for a bottling session tomorrow before the NCAA games.

Went shooting with a friend out in the hills. .308, .300 Win Mag, 9mm, .45, .22 LR, 7.62mm X 54 (first time shooting a Mosin Nagant, and wow!)

Now I'm tired and sore, and just relaxing around the house with a few homebrews and some Law and Order reruns on TV. Plus, I just found out we're expecting another blizzard Sunday night, so I'll probably have Monday off work.

What a freaking great day! :mug:

Spent all morning doing errands, then went with the puppy and a bunch of friends for a nice long hike up the canyon.

Just finished up my second batch of cheese. Got gloves this time, so I was actually able to properly heat and stretch the mozzarella. Time to have an oatmeal stout while it cools, then see if I did the cheese recipe justice this time

Did a crapload of errands today, and racked my first-ever recipe I created myself (with some suggestions from HBT of course). Then I started drinking some Leinenkugels, because I realized I forgot to grab a sixer of homebrew from the storage area.

Worked outside on a planter project most of the day. Pressure washed the driveway after that. Been watching hockey all evening whilst trying to polish off a cornie.

It's me or the cornie...

I think I can, I think I can

I just came back from an opening weekend party of A Haunting in Connecticut with drinks and food at the Upstream brewpub after the movie. I do not like scary movies and spent much of the movie with my eyes closed because I'm such a wuss. However, a dear friend of mine edited the movie and was throwing the shindig so I went and have to say I had a great time. BTW, the Upstream's Scottish ale and Wheat rock!

Back