• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale *****It's all gotta go SALE!!!!**** [SF BAY AREA]

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbecker1765

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am retiring from homebrewing after 7 years. I live in Northern CA and have everything from Grainfather all in one to Fermentation Fridges and a 4 port draft tower. Of course all the little gadgets and tools needed along the way. I will put a list below with prices for local pickup. If someone wants to upgrade from the basic home brew pot and fermentation bucket this will get you there.

$800 Grainfather 120v w/ chiller 12 batches
Free If you buy above Grainfather 120v older can be used for parts.
$100 new Grainfather chiller.
$200 Each 2 Chest freezers with collar each will have a Inkbird temp controller
$900 4 tap kegerator from KOMOS® Kegerator with NukaTap Matte Black Stainless Faucets
$40 each 2x refurb 5 gallon corny kegs
$75 each 4x 2.5 gallon corny kegs
$100 FermZilla Conical Fermenter - 7.1 gal. / 27 L
$60 Each 2x FermZilla All Rounder Fermenter - 7.9 gal. / 30 L
$80 Tilt Hydrometer SOLD
$150 Malt Muncher 3 Roller Grain Mill
Grain, hops and more

I look forward to any questions you might have. I can send pictures directly to anyone interested.

Thank you,

Michael
Removed private data. Please use Conversations for those exchanges, they're truly private. --Mod

Last edited:
Where in Northern Cali are you? I might take a ride and see what the freezers look like. Been thinking about moving up to a freezer from a converted minifridge for the room and fermentation options.

Back