Iso: Kbs 2017

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlucarelli

Reaction score
Looking for someone near Founders that would be interested in picking up tickets for KBS. Hoping for as much of the allotment as possible

FT: Cincinnati beers :)

Well, I think trading for $$$ is frowned upon here. I'd be glad to try and grab what I can. I *think* I still have 1 bottle of 2015 and I *think* I have 3 bottles of 2016. Last year I managed to get 2 4-packs. The homebrew club members have a KBS Clone project going on and we will be pulling (Pushing, actually) the KBS out of the barrel in about 2 weeks and replacing with a Wee Heavy.

Won't be long after that before the 2017 KBA starts to show up.

Looking for someone near Founders that would be interested in picking up tickets for KBS. Hoping for as much of the allotment as possible

FT: $$$ + thank you beer from Cincinnati area (or could do a full trade if interested that route instead)

Trading for cash is a no no here.

Trying to get tickets is almost unnecessary now with how much they distribute. I usually get a case a year when it hits Illinois. I can save you a 4 pack if you want, and we can do a beer trade. I trade on purchase price, not rarity or anything like that, so it's always fair. :)

I've still got a few bottles of 2016 too if interested.

:mug:

Sorry about that - adjusted the thread. I'd love to trade for a 4 pack from this year if either of you land an extra. Also open to moving whatever type of beer interests you from Cincinnati. Madtree, rhinegeist are super easy. Listermann and Blank Slate and Braxton are becoming easier too depending on what you like. Some others avail too

Back