ISO: Delicious Local IPAs FT:Delicious Local IPAs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlonardo

EngiBEERing Since 2012
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I just popped open a can from what is becoming one of Ohio's top IPA brewers. Hoof Hearted - Roller Blabe. It's a delicious IPA that was just canned this past Sunday, and I figured "why should we hoard it all? Lets share it with the rest of the country"

So - my offer is to trade some of my local IPAs for yours. I may also throw in some other locals, depending on what you're into. As well as some homebrew (I'm always looking for feedback!)

Greetings amigo!

I've got access to a great brewery here in the Bay Area called Altamont Beer Works. They've been cranking out some super IPA's that I've been hoping to share with the country. I'm happy share some of the other bounteous brews from this Mecca. I would love to get a taste of what Ohio has to offer. What do you say?

any interest and making this a three way? have access to new england hoppy beverages...maine/nh

I've got access to a lot of great IPA's here in New Mexico. Check out La Cumbre Elevated IPA (BA=96, Untappd=4.13) and Project Dank (BA=97, Untappd=4.19).

The Elevated IPA is $9/4pack of 16oz cans and Project Dank is around $9 per bomber to get an idea of trade value.

I'm kinda fading out of IPA for the season and into more fall/winter beers (imperial or spiced stouts and porters) if you happen to have anything local of that variety.

Back