ISO: BT, CR, GM, MW. Ft: list

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pluchar

Reaction score
Heyo. I know the BT will be easier to land than the others but I didn't want to leave them off an miss an opportunity. I'd also be interested in BCBS older than 2013

FT / things I want out of my cellar
Weyerbacher Riserva 2012
Boulevard Bourbon Barrel aged quad
Damnation
Westy 12
Sweet repute
Black ops
Revolution 4th year

Access to other Chicago distro as well (3 floyds, revolution, pipeworks, GI, etc.)

Let me know. I very well may be off or whatever, won't know until I try!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

So...

Bumbling Toddler, Chronic Rhinoceros, Gestating Mother, and Master Wilhelm.

I'm afraid I've only got access to S, C, B, TT, TW, and YJ. Maybe some KB or B if I go out of my way. NTFM. JML. ABCDEFG.

Pretty creative names there. New to trading?

Maybe they're all well-recognized jargon acronyms in Beer Advocate circles, but a bunch of two letter acronyms that aren't taken from the periodic table seems like a pretty lazy way to try to communicate. Did you look at the title and know within a few seconds everything he was trying to trade for?

Or maybe I'm just being snarky because I can...

Not within a few seconds but immediately as I read them did I know what they meant. And if you don't know, then this thread isn't for you. You don't have them and can't walk into a store and buy them. If you were curious, you could have just asked. So since you don't know, I'll help you out, because this IS NOT beer advocate and people here help each other instead of being a bunch of dicks.

BT= Black Tuesday
CR=Chocolate Rain
GM= Grey Monday
MW= Mocha Wednesday

I know because I have all four. They're all Bruery Reserve Society/Hoarders Society beers. Welcome to HBT's trading section.

Not within a few seconds but immediately as I read them did I know what they meant. And if you don't know, then this thread isn't for you. You don't have them and can't walk into a store and buy them. If you were curious, you could have just asked. So since you don't know, I'll help you out, because this IS NOT beer advocate and people here help each other instead of being a bunch of dicks.

BT= Black Tuesday
CR=Chocolate Rain
GM= Grey Monday
MW= Mocha Wednesday

I know because I have all four. They're all Bruery Reserve Society/Hoarders Society beers. Welcome to HBT's trading section.

Haha, thanks for taking it easy on me. Every once in a while I have an irresistible desire to make a snarky comment. It's out of my system now. :mug:

That would be awesome. I have 2 by and 2 cr but they are reserved for a charity event. My brother works for a school for kids with autism. Every year there is a beer and food pairing. We use

Sorry, cut off. We use the beers we can trade for as raffle gifts. Brings in a good deal for the school. Always looking to add more out of distribution great beers to the event

By=BT. I have had the chance to try BT and it is amazing. Looking forward to possibly trying the others in the future. They make some good beers out there, shame they are not more readily available here

Back