Is this a good deal?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pnh2atl

Reaction score
On CL I found a kegerator for sale for $175 (asking price). It is a full size fridge with a tap, a 5# CO2 tank and a dual gauge regulator. I am attempting to include the pictures below.

Thanks,

Nick

Kegerator1.jpg

Kegerator2.jpg

It's not a bad deal, but it isn't phenominal. You would still need a few other things to dispense homebrew from that setup. Disconnects, tubing, keg,maybe a few others.

For $170 you can get this setup from keg connection, that only needs a fridge. You can get fridges on CL f real cheap or free.

faucet/shank combo is $40.00 new.
c02 tank with reg $120.00+ new
frige...Well anywhere from free to whatever you want to pay depending on age/use.

Personaly, If you dont have a fridge, faucets or anything else and you have the extra bucks and dont want to search craigslist daily for good deals... Go for it.

If you are a cheap skate and want to pinch penny's like me, You will wait for 4months before collecting enough goodies at a good price before your kegerator comes together.

Got a older fridge/sanky tap/ shank, faucet/ c02 tank for 50 bucks... Allmost felt guilty.

So deals can be had...but not often.

Just my .02cents on it

If you can live with the paint job, and would rather not do the conversion yourself - then yes.

-OCD

Latest posts

Back