Is this a good deal, seems like I could do better

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clayof2day

Reaction score
Hey guys. I was curious if you guys think this is an OK deal or not. I got a line a pretty cheap fridge I might be able to convert if I can talk the wife into letting me spends a few extra pennies on some draft set-up stuff.

This looks like it would be everything I would need. Price seems good, not great, but the convenience of getting it all from the same place would be great and shipping only adds another $30.

What do you all think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Twin-Tower-Kege...27340QQcategoryZ38172QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

it depends how cheap the fridge is. Being in ann arbor it seems like you could get a used kegerator for the same price, you would just need to convert the tower to a dual.

I'd buy it. You obviously have $300 bucks to spend, so do it. You might be able to shave a couple bucks off by buying separately, but not really too much. How much is your time worth?

You can shop around for a low cost fridge, but I highly recommend the Sanyo 4912 to convert into your keg fridge with tower mounted on top. I have the stainless configuration and it looks real "finished" and professional. I also have a link that shows you how to convert the fridge. Let me know if you'd like it.

Good luck!

:tank:

"What do you all think?"

Maybe... it's just that the tower won't work a kitchen sized fridge, if that is what you have a line on. You need a shorter one like the Sanyo mentioned.

yeah, its a short fridge, I might be able to get it for $50. Its a sanyo 3770S . I'm not really sure if I have the money, that's really why I was curious if its any sort of a deal

Back